Thursday, December 31, 2009

I can't believe it's New Years eve already. My baby girl is almost one, and Brookie is almost 4. Where does time go ? Jamie and I spent a few hours out today running errands w/o kiddies. It was so nice to spend some time alone with him, I forget how much I really love him. The kids spent some time with their Mom Mom while we were out. Emme is starting to get attached to her, she reaches her chubby little arms out for her. They seemed to have fun while they were there. We picked up Isabella's glasses today, she looks beautiful and smart. She is still a bit self consous with them. We are up watching the movie Isabella asked for for Christmas " zuthuthra. " It's 9:30, we have 2.5 hours left til the New Year. As we start a new year, I realize how thankful I am for my healthy children. These years are flying by so fast, it feels like yesterday we were bringing in 2009. I hope to have a less stress new year, we will see how that go's. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment